My all seeing eye



While working on some swaps for charms for atcsforall and a batch of art pins for mailartworld.com I came up with this necklace for me.



It's a bit of sheet metal that was left over from the charm swap. (I was cutting out hearts) It's wrapped with the old book pages, sealed and then the other elements were added with E6000 glue. I salvaged my own bezel for the eye. It is the back of a watch. I painted and sealed the nails.

Ok so the nails..I have a postcard of a wonderful wooden fish and it has a million painted nails hammered into it. I loved those nails and always wanted to do something like that. Well this worked perfect.


I was on a roll so I made one for the art pin swap also. This one is a pin and a necklace. I plan on making more of these over the weekend.

Comments

roc said…
that eye necklace is to die for! love it!
DF - Heidi said…
totally way outly unique FAB

Popular Posts