Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Yeah!! for Art-o-mat Artists in Cellophane

I have the pleasure to be one of the many artist that Art O Mat has approved for their vending art machines.
I'm so happy and thrilled. If you don't know what an Art O Mat machine is, well it's a upcycled
retired cigarette vending machine. http://www.artomat.org/


This is a great little article from Denver. Any how I have to make 50 little collages for this project, package and send them off and the lovely folks art Art O Mat send them out to the various vending machines around the USA. Not only am I working on these little cards but I'm am also adding items to my Etsy Store and I have also been able to have my jewelry placed in an antique shop here in the Old Town of Conyers. I've been very busy but very happy.



1 nice thoughts:

Kim Andersen said...

Cool idea - Art O Mat - and your little bird pendants are lovely